Louis Armstrong & Oscar Peterson – Let’s Do It, Let’s Fall in Love “Let’s Do It, Let’s Fall in Love” (also known as “Let’s Do It (Let’s Fall in Love)” or simply “Let’s Do It”) is a popular song written in 1928 by Cole Porter. It was introduced in Porter’s first Broadway success, the musical Paris (1928) by French chanteuse Irène Bordoni for whom Porter had written the musical as a starring vehicle.
- Libertango (Piano Solo) – Astor Piazzola
- Oblivion (A. Piazzolla) Two pianos – pianists Argerich and Hubert
- FINAL FANTASY VII OST PIANO SHEET MUSIC
- F. Liszt – “Ständchen” Piano Transcriptions After Schubert – Khatia Buniatishvili
- Yuja Wang plays Rachmaninov’s Piano Concerto No. 3
- World Music Day 2019 (50%)