Louis Armstrong & Oscar Peterson – Sweet Lorraine
“Sweet Lorraine” is a popular song by Cliff Burwell (music) and Mitchell Parish (lyrics) that was published in 1928 and has become a jazz standard.
It was written in F major and has an AABA structure.
- Libertango (Piano Solo) – Astor Piazzola
- Out of Africa – music by John Barry (piano solo)
- Oblivion (Astor Piazzolla) by Nadja Kossinskaja, guitar (with sheet music)
- Milonga del Angel by Astor Piazzolla (arr. piano solo)
- Oblivion (A. Piazzolla) Two pianos – pianists Argerich and Hubert
- Bill Evans, american jazz pianist and composer (1929-1980)