Henry Mancini: The Pink Panther Theme (with sheet music)
“The Pink Panther Theme” is an instrumental composition by Henry Mancini written as the theme for the 1963 film The Pink Panther and subsequently nominated for the Academy Award for Best Original Score at the 37th Academy Awards but lost to the Sherman Brothers for Mary Poppins. The eponymous cartoon character created for the film’s opening credits by David DePatie and Friz Freleng was animated in time to the tune. The tenor saxophone solo was played by Plas Johnson.
- Libertango (Piano Solo) – Astor Piazzola
- Oblivion (A. Piazzolla) Two pianos – pianists Argerich and Hubert
- Howl’s Moving Castle – Merry go round of Life cover by Grissini Project
- FINAL FANTASY VII OST PIANO SHEET MUSIC
- F. Liszt – “Ständchen” Piano Transcriptions After Schubert – Khatia Buniatishvili
- Yuja Wang plays Rachmaninov’s Piano Concerto No. 3