The incomparable Joe Pass plays the finest chord melody jazz guitar here before accompanying the equally gifted Ella Fitzgerald at an intimate concert in Hannover, Germany. There’s nothing finer to be found in the world of music. One voice and one guitar tells the whole story of harmonic and melodic truth. Sublime.
00:50 Laura 04:25 Wave (Vou te contar) 09:50 My Funny Valentine 14:05 You Stepped Out Of A Dream 18:57 You Turned The Tables On Me 23:33 Darn That Dream 27:19 Ella and Joe 27:33 You Turned The Tables On Me 31:50 Cry Me A River 37:34 Nature Boy 39:48 Nature Boy (2nd) 41:32 You Are The Sunshine Of My Life 47:40 Avalon 51:53 Stormy Weather 57:09 One Note Samba 01:03:20 The One I Love (Belongs To Somebody Else) 01:07:20 How High The Moon
- Libertango (Piano Solo) – Astor Piazzola
- Oblivion (A. Piazzolla) Two pianos – pianists Argerich and Hubert
- Howl’s Moving Castle – Merry go round of Life cover by Grissini Project
- FINAL FANTASY VII OST PIANO SHEET MUSIC
- F. Liszt – “Ständchen” Piano Transcriptions After Schubert – Khatia Buniatishvili
- Yuja Wang plays Rachmaninov’s Piano Concerto No. 3