2020 has been a year to remember, for good or bad reasons. In the spirit of sharing, the Sheet Music Library has worked hard to add more precious contents, and we’re incredibly grateful for those who have lent us a hand by subscribing or donating.
In 2020, our Library catalog grew from 3000 to 6600 sheet music documents, in many cases anthologies and collections, that means the Sheet Music Library now stores 88.000 pages of digitazed scores, in total nearly 65 GB of data.
This year we also added to and expanded our collections with some fascinating new finds: Keith Jarrett and Bill Evans transcriptions, contemporary classical composers like Copland, Barber and Khachaturian, rock and jazz play along books with background audio….
Please, visit our website fro more information:
- Libertango (Piano Solo) – Astor Piazzola
- Milonga del Angel by Astor Piazzolla (arr. piano solo)
- Ennio Morricone (1928-2020)
- Nocturne – by Secret Garden (piano solo)
- Oblivion (A. Piazzolla) Two pianos – pianists Argerich and Hubert
- The Creative Development of Johann Sebastian Bach (1695-1717) Vol. I and II