“‘S Wonderful, ‘S Marvelous” redirects here. For the Gilmore Girls episode, see List of Gilmore Girls episodes § Season 7 (2006–07). For the 1956 album by Ray Conniff, see ‘S Wonderful (album).
The song is considered a standard and has been recorded by many artists, especially jazz artists. In 1928, Adele Astaire, who introduced the song on stage the previous year, recorded one of the earliest versions with Bernard Clifton. The most successful recordings in 1928 were however by Frank Crumit and by the Ipana Troubadors.
Search Posts by Categories:
and subscribe to our social channels for news and music updates:
- Libertango (Piano Solo) – Astor Piazzola
- Out of Africa – music by John Barry (piano solo)
- Oblivion (Astor Piazzolla) by Nadja Kossinskaja, guitar (with sheet music)
- Milonga del Angel by Astor Piazzolla (arr. piano solo)
- Oblivion (A. Piazzolla) Two pianos – pianists Argerich and Hubert
- Bill Evans, american jazz pianist and composer (1929-1980)