Search Posts by Categories:
and subscribe to our social channels for news and music updates:
The history of these early pieces begins with a grouping of four; then a decision to include only three under the title “Trois Esquisses;” and finally their renaming as Three Moods. Each piece is titled individually: I. Embittered, II. Wistful, and III. Jazzy.
Best Sheet Music download from our Library.
- Libertango (Piano Solo) – Astor Piazzola
- Milonga del Angel by Astor Piazzolla (arr. piano solo)
- Ennio Morricone (1928-2020)
- Nocturne – by Secret Garden (piano solo)
- Oblivion (A. Piazzolla) Two pianos – pianists Argerich and Hubert
- The Creative Development of Johann Sebastian Bach (1695-1717) Vol. I and II