Search Posts by Categories:
and subscribe to our social channels for news and music updates:
NINA SIMONE – LIVE (1965-1968)
0:11 Brown Baby 5:41 Four Women 11:03 The Ballad Of Hollis Brown 18:04 Tomorrow Is My Turn / Images 28:05 Go Limp 34:10 Mississippi Goddamn 39:35 Go To Hell 43:31 Ain’t Got No/ I Got Life 47:46 Backlash Blues 51:20 I Put Spell On You 53:07 Don’t Let me Be Misunderstood 55:52 Why? (The King Of Love Is Dead)
Holland, December 25, 1965 at “Omroepvereniging VARA” studios. “VARA” is the Dutch public broadcasting association that operates within the framework of the Netherlands Public Broadcasting system.
Nina Simone: Piano, Vocals Rudy Stevenson: Guitar Lisle Atkinson: Bass Bobby Hamilton: Drums
England, September 14, 1968 at “Sound Of Soul” (SoS) studios.
Nina Simone: Piano, Vocals Sam Waymon: Organ, Vocal, Percussion Henry Young: Guitar Gene Taylor: Bass Buck Clark: Drums
- Libertango (Piano Solo) – Astor Piazzola
- Milonga del Angel by Astor Piazzolla (arr. piano solo)
- Nocturne – by Secret Garden (piano solo)
- Oblivion (A. Piazzolla) Two pianos – pianists Argerich and Hubert
- Out of Africa – music by John Barry (piano solo)
- The Creative Development of Johann Sebastian Bach (1695-1717) Vol. I and II