Search Posts by Categories:
and subscribe to our social channels for news and music updates:
Keith Jarrett – “My Song” – The Top 25 pearls in Jazz history
Although all the records so far have been by American musicians, and mainly African American musicians, jazz was firmly established on the European side of the Atlantic by the early 1920s. European musicians initially based much of their jazz vocabulary on the USA, but after WW2 a new generation emerged with a unique and individual voice – nowhere more so than in Scandinavia. This band is the international quartet led by the exceptional US pianist Keith Jarrett with one of the most distinctive of all European soloists, the Norwegian tenor saxophonist Jan Garbarek, featured on its haunting melody.
Sheet Music Download.
- Libertango (Piano Solo) – Astor Piazzolla
- Oblivion (Astor Piazzolla) by Nadja Kossinskaja, guitar (with sheet music)
- Milonga del Angel by Astor Piazzolla (arr. piano solo)
- The Creative Development of Johann Sebastian Bach (1695-1717) Vol. I and II
- Ennio Morricone (1928-2020)
- Nocturne – by Secret Garden (piano solo)